Have you considered making a pinecone wreath from all of the pinecones you find around your outdoor home? If you don’t have your own pinecones there are many Etsy Sellers who also sell pinecones for your wreath projects. Try making some pinecone wreaths and brighten up your home. You can make a large one for your door and a small one for a centerpiece. Your home will transform beautifully. The great thing about this craft is that all the supplies are easily available. Unleash your creativity and create a gorgeous wreath frame for your abode.
How to Make A Pinecone Wreath
Image via: Etsy – Shantellys Place… – Pinecone wreath tutorial
Small pieces of Floral Wire
Watch a Video on Making a Pine Cone Wreath
- Sort your pine cones by size and height. Your wreath will look messy if you add pine cones randomly.
- Wrap floral wire around a pine cone and use it to secure the pine cone to the wreath frame. Make sure the pine cone is facing up to ensure it does not take up a lot of space.
- Repeat this process for the other pine cones. Attach each pine cone close to the previous one to make the wreath look full. Add pine cones facing up, down, and front to ensure the entire wreath is covered.
- Spray paint the pine cones or stick flowers on them. When spray painted, pine cones look like gorgeous flowers.
- Hang the wreath on your front door using a ribbon.
Image via: Etsy – Twig Therapy… – Pinecone wreaths
If you are making a holiday wreath, choose a red ribbon and flowers to reflect the season.
When decorating your home, remember that simple can be beautiful. You don’t have to break the bank to make your home look stylish. Simple design elements can elevate the style without emptying your pocket. This fall, add beauty with pine cone wreaths. Pine cones are readily available and you can find many in your neighborhood. Adorn your home with unique wreaths that pay homage to the harvest season.
Love pinecones? Try this painted pinecone wreath tutorial.
For more natural wreath tutorial ideas, click here.