A rustic grapevine Christmas wreath is the perfect addition to your home this season. Sprucing up your holiday decor with a wreath is the simplest way to enjoy the holiday spirit and to make your home smile this Christmas. And, the fun becomes double when it’s a grapevine Christmas wreath, which is easy to make but brings a classic Christmas vibe to the home. In fact, it’s a pleasure to bring a grapevine wreath to life with some simple and lovely décor items.
The video shows how to decorate a grapevine Christmas wreath with natural materials available in your backyard. Follow the tutorial to learn how to make a rustic Christmas grapevine wreath with some faux greenery and a couple of embellishments. This festive grapevine wreath will give your guests a warm welcome this Christmas.
How to Make a Rustic Grapevine Christmas Wreath
Grapevine Christmas Wreath Making Supplies
20″ or 18″ grapevine wreath
3 to 4 grapevine balls(a mix of small, medium, and large sizes)
How to Make a Rustic Grapevine Christmas Wreath Video:
Grapevine Wreath Video link here.
Grapevine Christmas Wreath Directions:
- Wrap the wreath with the faux evergreen garland, but leave 1/4th part of it empty. Use floral wire wherever needed to keep it attached to the wreath form.
- Start layering the leaf fronds on the evergreen garland. Tuck them into the wreath form and use hot glue gun to keep them in place. Fill the entire wreath with the leaf branches except for the space that you left empty. The sparkly leaf branches will break up the texture of the green garland.
- Use floral wire or glue to attach the grapevine balls of varying sizes to the wreath in a sporadic manner. Don’t use more than 3 or 4 balls. Otherwise, it will look messy.
- Finally, attach the pinecones and tuck in the red berry sprigs. Use wire or glue as needed to keep them in place.
- Tie a ribbon around the empty space of the wreath and hang it on the front door. Use a suction cup wreath hanger if you want to hang it on a glass door or mirror.
The rustic grapevine wreath is casual enough to display on your front door, fireplace, or even on bedroom doors throughout your holiday home.
Ideas for Grapevine Holiday Wreaths
Grapevine wreaths bring a classic charm to the decoration of a home. The wreaths sport a simple elegance, and you can make beautiful holiday wreaths out of them just with a few decorative tweaks. Follow the Guide Patterns article to get 18 DIY grapevine wreath making ideas for holidays.
You can also follow The Frugal Homemaker tutorial to get detailed instruction of how to decorate a grapevine wreath. Use your creativity to create different versions of it by adding different ornaments and embellishments depending on the season or holidays.
For more Christmas wreath ideas take a look at this rustic pine wreath tutorial.