Fall flowers are the perfect colors for enhancing your autumn home. The fall season is so diverse and beautiful that any craft lovers can draw inspiration for literally hundreds of craft ideas just by looking into the nature around them. You can also see an abundance of fall flowers that can go into making beautiful craft projects, especially wreaths. In fact, there’s no better way to welcome the season into your home than hanging fall floral wreaths in your home. Watch the video and get inspired to bring pretty fall flowers to your guests’ eyes.
How to Make a Wreath with Fall Flowers
Image via: Etsy – Fall Wreath with Hydrangeas – Your Handmade Wreath
Numerous flowers bloom this season and adding their warm, rich colors into your home décor is a great way to keep up with seasonal trends. Check out our tutorial for how to make a wreath with fall flowers. The wreath is easy to make and so beautiful that anyone will just fall in love with it instantly!
Fall Flowers Wreath Making Supplies
Faux hydrangeas flowers and other flowers as needed
Fall Flowers Wreath Video:
Watch this wreath tutorial video and get ideas for assembling your hydrangea flowers wreath for fall.
Fall Flowers Wreath Directions:
- Cut off the plastic stems of the hydrangeas and other flowers. The wreath will look nice if you use hydrangeas of different colors such as chocolate, orange, deep red, and brown.
- Take hydrangeas of a single color, for example, chocolate, and attach them to a part of the wreath with hot glue. Make sure that the flowers fill up at least 3-inch of space and spread them in a way so that the wreath base is not visible.
- Take hydrangeas of another color and attach them in the similar fashion.
- Follow step 2 and keep attaching the hydrangeas to cover the entire wreath.
- Now, take a sunflower and glue it at the connecting point of two bunches of hydrangeas. Attach the rest of the sunflowers in a similar fashion.
- Hang the wreath on your door with a wide piece of burlap ribbon.
You can use other fall flowers too for this project such as orchid flowers, asters, goldenrods, and much more. For example, if you want to create a wreath by using asters and orchids, you can do that easily. Just glue stems to a ¼-th portion of the wreath and tuck in colorful orchids in between to fill the gaps and add texture. Then, attach a monogram and voila! You have just made a handsome wreath!
Image via: Etsy – Hydrangea Fall Wreath – Your Handmade Wreath
Where to Find Faux Fall Flowers?
All the arts and crafts stores keep a great collection of faux flowers, especially in this season. Check their floral aisle and you’ll find faux flowers, greenery, natural stems, and many other supplies for your craft projects.
We also like these fall flower wreath ideas:
Country Living features 25 Gorgeous DIY Fall Wreaths you will love!
These 20 fall wreath ideas will keep you on your toes all season from Good Housekeeping.
Making fall-themed wreaths with fall flowers is the easiest of types of seasonal wreath making projects because of the abundance of resources. You don’t need to scratch your head for new ideas. Just pick two or three items, mix and match them, and get your own unique fall wreath!
For more fall wreath ideas try this beautiful fall door swag tutorial.
Sign up to get ideas and promotions to celebrate, decorate & organize your home, for FREE!