Valentines hearts are perfect for Valentine’s Day wouldn’t you agree? Whether you’re making one for someone else or you want to perk up your door, we have an easy valentines hearts wreath to try. Express your affection to your loved one this Valentine’s Day by creating a simple handmade gift such as a Valentines hearts wreath. There will hardly be anyone who will not like this wreath and be sure that this cute decorative piece will be loved on Valentine’s Day and beyond.
How to Make a Valentines Hearts Wreath
Image via: Etsy – Valentines Day Ideas – Look Again Boutique
¾ yard of red felt fabric sheets
Watch the Video to Make a Valentine Hearts Wreath
Link to Valentine Wreath Video
Valentines Hearts Wreath Directions
- Put the 3-inch template on the felt, mark it with painter’s chalk, and then cut the shape with scissors. Repeat the process and cut a number of circles out of the felt.
- Fold a circle into half and then fold the half-circle again into half. Push a straight pin through the bottom of the folded circle and then stick the pin into the Styrofoam. Repeat this process until the entire wreath form is covered.
- Remember placing each folded circle close together so that there is no visible black space in between them.
- Leave the back of the wreath as it is because the folded felt curls are fluffy enough to cover all the visible areas of the Styrofoam from the front side.
- Fold the piece of ribbon into a loop and pin it to the back of the wreath. Use a couple of pins so that the ribbon is strongly stuck to the form. Your wreath hanger is ready! You can also print a Valentine’s Day sentiment on patterned paper and cut it into the shape of your choice. Glue it to the wreath and see how it adds to the cuteness of the wreath!
This Valentines hearts wreath will turn out lovely and everyone will absolutely love it! It looks decorative and full of love and warmth. It will also make a great addition to your décor for the holiday of love.
Image via: Esty – Valentines Wreath – Hamleys Country Style…
Where to Get the Wreath Making Supplies for This Valentines Hearts Wreath?
Visit any of your local crafts and fabrics retail shops and you will get all the supplies for this Valentine’s wreath and other DIY projects. You can also order online as many retail shops provide shopping facility from their online stores.
Are You Looking for Lovely Valentines Day Ideas?
Looking for Valentines Day ideas to surprise your loved one? A wreath covered with hot red, pretty pink, or any other bright colored felt curls is a lovable way to express the color and spirit of Valentine’s Day. It will look lovely over a mantel or a door. The bright colors of the wreath will really make the places pop this Valentine’s Day. This Valentines hearts wreath is easy to construct and charming to win hearts!
Image via: Craftionary
If you love the idea but just don’t have the time to make one this year, check out the options available on Amazon to see if any of them work for you.
Still looking for more Valentine’s Day wreath ideas? Check out this lovely Valentine roses wreath.
Sign up to get ideas and promotions to celebrate, decorate & organize your home, for FREE!