A Valentines Roses Wreath is perfect to make this holiday and you know Valentine’s Day is not complete without beautiful roses! These gorgeous flowers that come in many colors warm hearts, brighten up rooms, and bring to mind wonderful memories. This Valentine’s Day, make this valentine roses wreath and surprise your loved one when they come home. You can place it next to a cuddly teddy bear, mount it on your fridge, or position it on the wall or door. You can also make the wreath other times of the year and use different roses.
How to Make a Romantic Valentine Roses Wreath
Image via: FTD/Houzz
Image via: Etsy – The Wright Wreath – Valentines Roses Wreath
Valentines Day Wreath Ideas
There are many wreaths you can make for Valentine’s Day. You can even make a wreath for the exterior and another one for the interior. You can make a wreath with cupcake liners, pom pom, burlap, twigs, paper, and even wood. Get as creative as you want but be sure to use your beloved’s favorite elements.
How to Make a Valentines Day Wreath Video:
Link to Valentines Roses Wreath Video
Valentine Roses Wreath Supplies
Acrylic craft paint (in a color similar to that of the roses)
Wreath Making Directions:
- Use the paintbrush to apply paint on the Styrofoam heart. Leave it to dry.
- If your roses have stems, use the wire cutters to cut most of the stem, just below each flower base. Be sure to leave only the green base (or green plastic base in the case of silk roses).
- Start placing the flowers on the painted Styrofoam wreath, starting from the inner part working outwards. Apply glue on each flower before attaching it to the wreath. You can create as many rows as you want.
- Add flowers until the wreath frame is completely covered.
- Fold the ribbon into a loop and place it on the wreath hanger.
After making your wreath, find the best spot and display it. The best thing about this valentine roses wreath is that it will look good anywhere. You can even place it on one of your bedroom walls!
Choose Creative Valentine Ideas
Besides making a wreath, there are many things you can do to show your loved one how much you appreciate them. You can make a book about why you love them, surprise them with a special getaway, or give them a massage after dinner. If you have kids, take them to a friend’s and spend an intimate evening together.
In addition to making this valentine roses wreath, what else will you do for your beloved?
Sign up to get ideas and promotions to celebrate, decorate & organize your home, for FREE!