St Patricks Day Wreaths are perfect for bringing the luck of the Irish to your home! Want to make St Patricks Day wreaths or just spruce up your home for March this year? Look no further than this page. Our simple instructions are all you need to make your own stylish wreath. The wreath is made from green Christmas ornaments and shamrock decorations so be sure to choose different ones for a great impact. Bring the luck of the Irish to your front door with this creative St Patricks Day Wreath!
How to Make Creative St. Patricks Day Wreaths
Image via: Etsy – The Holiday Shop – St Patricks Day Wreaths
Image via: House Hunt
St Patrick’s Day Wreath Making Supplies
Green Christmas ornaments with different textures (about 30-40, depending on the size of your wreath)
Wire clothes hanger
Image via: Etsy – Dottie Gray – St Patricks Day Wreath Ideas
Watch This Video on Making A Christmas Wreath
Note: Use Green Christmas Ornaments and Ribbon Instead of the Christmas colored ones in the video:
St Patrick’s Wreath Directions:
- Use the scissors to chop the strings on the baubles. Unwind the clothes hanger with your hands.
- Use the pliers to make the wire spherical. Ignore minor bends as they will be hidden by the baubles.
- Make a loop on one end of the sphere and a hook on the other end.
- Thread the baubles on the circular frame. Alternate their angles so they face in different directions.
- Once you’ve put all the baubles on the frame, connect its ends.
- Cover the point where the wires connect with the green ribbon.
- Stick your decorations on the baubles.
- Display your wreath on the front door, the garage door, the window, or the fireplace.
Try Other St Patricks Ideas
Besides making a shamrock wreath, there are many other things you can do to show your love for St. Patricks. You can make a craft, throw a party, or decorate your home with green décor objects. Create new traditions for your family that will last for years to come.
This is undeniably one of the best St Patricks Day wreaths. You will want to show it off long after St. Patricks Day has come and gone. You can change its look by adding baubles in different colors. But make sure you don’t go overboard with the colors. Make this delightful wreath and bring the luck of the Irish into your home.
For more St. Patrick’s Day Wreath tutorials click here.