A burlap wreath to welcome in the cooler weather is perfect! Fall is one of the special seasons when adorning your house is most appropriate. The transition from fall to winter is without a doubt, special. To celebrate the season before winter comes around here is a tutorial that you can keep and use to make an incredible multicolored burlap wreath for your home or your friends. As you know, fall is all about bold colors.
How to Make a Multi-Colored Ribbon Burlap Wreath
Image via: Etsy – Woulfs Creations… – Multi Color Burlap Wreath
Burlap Wreath Supplies
- Burlap ribbon
- Colored burlap ribbon
- Fall Embellishment or fall wreath decorations
- Wire wreath form (choose whichever size you’d like)
Video: Making a Multicolored Burlap Wreath
- Get the wreath and secure one end of the colored burlap to it using the twine. Attach it to a single wire joining the circular wires together. Then attach the regular burlap ribbon.
- Fold the colored burlap to form a loop then pass it in between the two outer wires. The loop should protrude some inches above the wires. Now form a loop with the regular burlap and push it through the middle space, in between the two wires.
- Once the regular burlap loop comes up, create another loop using the colored burlap in between the inner wires. It should protrude at the same height as the regular loop as well as the first loop you created.
- The burlaps should intertwine; the regular burlap should always be in between the colored burlap. Repeat this process until the entire wire wreath is fully covered.
- If you run out of burlap ribbon, get more, attach the ends using the twine, then keep going.
- Once the wreath is done, make a bow using the colored or regular burlap and attach it to the wreath. Use twine to attach it to the wreath.
- Finally, get the fall embellishment and attach it to the wreath using twine. It should be directly under the bow.
Image via: Etsy – Kristin’s Burlap Design – Multi-colored Burlap Wreath
You are done! Add more embellishments or just hang your multicolored burlap wreath inside your house or on the outer door.
As much as the process might be a bit tiring, the results will surely stun you! Once you are done with the first wreath, you won’t be able to resist creating more. You have the freedom! Create as many as you like, in various colors. Your speed will pick up with time and in the end, you will be proud to be a pro!
Need more burlap wreath ideas? Search our Burlap Wreath DIY category.
Leave a Reply