Who would of thought cupcake liners are not just for cooking? The colorful paper wrappers can be used for various handcraft projects. One such simple but beautiful project is to craft them into attractive wreaths.
A cupcake wrapper wreath is easy and the wreath making supplies are affordable too. They are perfect for all year around and you can choose custom colors and themes to match your decor or occasion. Check out our step-by-step tutorial for making a wreath from cupcake wrappers.
How to Make a Wreath from Cupcake Liners
Image via: Etsy – Parkers Pizzazz – Cupcake Liners Wreath
Wreath Making Supplies
Paper Wreath Making Directions:
- Take a cupcake liner and cut the bottom out with the scissors. To speed up the process you can stack 10-15 liners at a time and cut their bottom.
- Take one liner and fold it around the wreath form and secure with pins. Secure the other liners in the same process. Be careful to hide the bottom part each liner with the next one.
- Keep attaching the liners until the entire wreath form is covered. You can also use glue for attaching the liners but pins work best for them.
- Make to cute bows with the ribbon and attach them to the two sides of the wreath with pins. Attach the embellishments as you wish.
- Make a loop with a piece of lace or bakers twine for hanging it at a suitable place or behind a cute cupcake holder used for baby shower or birthday party.
This post from The 36th Avenue will give you better idea about how to craft this beautiful wreath without any hassle.
The sweet, little wreath made of cupcake wrappers is great for decorating. This craft project is kid-friendly and you can engage your little ones to cut the liners and make the ribbon bows.
The colorful wreath can be used for the decoration of a cupcake-themed birthday party or any cheerful summer events. In fact, the wreaths are a simple and affordable way adding some flair to any decor.
For more creative paper wreath ideas visit our Paper Materials Wreaths category