A Halloween grapevine wreath is a pretty way to bring the festive Halloween feel to your doorstep. The big, creepy holiday of Halloween is here! Many of you may have been looking for great wreath ideas that can be used on the front door as well as indoor for decorations on that special day. Making a wreath could your first step towards your Halloween decorations and giving your home a welcoming (or not-so-welcoming) touch!
How to Make a Halloween Grapevine Wreath
Image via: Etsy – Halloween Fall Wreath – Dazzlement
See how to make a Halloween-themed wreath-crafting project that you can execute within a half an hour! You just need to follow the steps to make this cute wreath with an eerie twist. What’s great is you can use this wreath for other occasions too just by changing the wreath and removing the Halloween decorations!
Halloween Grapevine Wreath Supplies:
Faux craft leaves of assorted colors
A bag of assorted plastic bugs
Faux small owls (orange and black)
Halloween Craft Ribbon (black and orange striped)
Halloween Grapevine Wreath Directions:
- Weave grapevine branches around leaves and attach the leaves to the wreath with glue or floral wire as needed. Cover the entire wreath and arrange the leaves in diverse patterns so that it looks very colorful and lively.
- Attach the bugs and owls sporadically throughout the wreath with hot glue. They will add texture and shape to the wreath.
- Place the faux black raven inside lower edge of wreath and secure with floral wire. It will bring an added uncanny touch to the wreath.
- Make a double bow with the ribbon and attach to one side of the wreath with hot glue. It will add a quirky touch to this Halloween design.
- Now, hang the wreath with a wreath hanger on your front door to greet your guests in a spooky way.
Halloween-themed Fall Wreaths Ideas
Fall brings so many natural gifts that even the most inartistic person thinks of making a craft this season. How about you make a fall wreath now and add a few spooky twists later when the holiday knocks the door? Sounds great, right? Homedit presents you 59 ingenious fall wreath ideas, which you can easily turn into Halloween wreaths by adding some simple decorative items such as faux bugs, owls, spooky pumpkins, crows, plastic eyeballs, etc.
Image via: Etsy – Halloween Grapevine Wreath – Dazzlement
Ideas for Halloween Decorations
The wreath is a great way to celebrate any occasion but decorations for this creepy holiday can be done with many more crafts. Country Living brings some awesome Halloween craft ideas to give your home a spooky and devilish air this holiday.
A grapevine wreath covered with colorful, faux leaves and various eerie decorations will add color and festivity to your home from Halloween until Thanksgiving.
Looking for more Halloween wreath ideas? Try this cute Burlap Halloween witch wreath!