Making a cute Halloween wreath will surely delight Trick-or-Treaters this year, don’t you think? Halloween is almost here and most homeowners have started getting their homes ready. If you want to spruce up your home and still show your love for the spooky day, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll show you how to make a fancy Halloween wreath that will scare trick-or-treaters. It is one of the best Halloween Snake Grapevine Wreath and will surely draw the oohs and aahs from your neighbors and friends. The wreath is easy to make, you don’t have to be a DIY expert to get it right.
Image via – Etsy – Chicka– Halloween Door Decorations
Halloween Wreath Making Supplies
Pip berry branches (12 or more)
18-inch grapevine wreath
Small spooky décor object
Halloween Wreath Directions
- Put the wreath on a flat surface – like a dining table or a kitchen countertop.
- Using the wire cutters, remove any loose twigs on the grapevine wreath.
- Apply hot glue to the end of each pip berry branch and push each into the wreath, one at a time.
- As you attach the branches to the wreath, make sure they face the same direction. Also, they should have no gaps between them.
- Make a bow using the burlap ribbon and attach it to the wreath using hot glue.
- Affix the spooky décor object to the bow using hot glue.
- Use the wreath hanger to hang your wreath on your front door. Scare everyone who passes by!
Make This Wreath One of Your Favorite Halloween Door Decorations
This cute Halloween wreath may look complicated at first glance, but we assure you it isn’t. Simply stick to the instructions and the outcome will be great. You can make your wreath unique by adding other scary decorations. Show your love for Halloween and fill your home with decorations that reflect the day. You can also draw inspiration from other Halloween wreath ideas. You’ll be the envy of your neighbors.
Take a look at this spooky Halloween Snake Grapevine Wreath for more ideas!