Who’s making homemade brownies this weekend?! We love finding delicious recipes that are don’t have gluten but still taste like homemade. Going gluten-free does not mean going dessert free for the rest of your life. In fact, there are plenty of gluten-free dessert options available. While you may not be able to pick a box of cookies at your local bakery, you certainly can make some delicious treats right in your own home. To help you get started, we point you this Mocha Brownie recipe that only you would know is gluten-free.
Gluten Free Dessert: Mocha Like Homemade Brownies with Fresh Raspberries
Yields: 12 servings
Homemade Brownies Ingredients:
4 large egg whites
16 ounce (1 package) gluten free brownie mix
6 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
1 cup whipping cream
2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
¼ cup powdered sugar
½ cup chocolate syrup
1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
Homemade Brownies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat egg whites using a hand mixer at high speed for one minute or until frothy. Stir in oil, brownie mix, and 1 tablespoon coffee granules. (batter should be thick)
- Spread the batter in an 11* 7 inch ceramic or glass baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the edges comes out clean. (center will not be cooked at this moment but will continue to cook as brownies cooks.) Cool completely in a dish on wire rack. Cut into six squares, then again cut each square diagonally in half to create 12 triangles.
- In a medium bowl, place cream, 2 teaspoons coffee granules, and vanilla essence. Beat using a mixer at a high speed until foamy. Add powdered sugar; beat again until soft peaks form.
- Place brownie on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Dollop with topping and sprinkle fresh raspberries.
Eliminating gluten from your diet does not mean sacrificing all the flavor. Let us know what you love about these yummy brownies.
You may love our vegan brownie recipe too!
For more dessert ideas, check out our dessert recipes archives.
Thanks for sharing this gluten-free brownie recipe on MM. Pinned and will be featuring it on this week’s MM party.