Creating a beautiful fall door wreath is perfect as the weather gets cooler. As you welcome fall, flaunt fall decorations. Make a pip berry wreath and add fun and color to your home. It is one of the best fall or Thanksgiving wreaths. The project doesn’t take a lot of time. What’s more, you only need a few materials and tools. You can display your pip berry wreath indoors or out.
Follow these simple instructions to learn how to make a gorgeous wreath.
How to Make a Beautiful Fall Door Wreath
Image via – Etsy – Wild Ridge Design – Fall Wreath Ideas
Materials You’ll Need
Red ribbon – 2 feet
A safety pin
Door wreath hanger
How to Make a Fall Door Wreath Video
Fall Wreath Directions:
- Place the grapevine wreath on a flat surface and cut jutting or loose twigs with the wire cutters.
- Tie one end of the ribbon to one wreath branch then wrap the whole ribbon around the wreath. Tuck the end of the ribbon into the wreath.
- Using the wire cutters, clip individual pip berry branches and push them through the wreath’s branches. Insert them carefully so that the tips face the same direction.
- Insert all the branches tightly and make sure there are no gaps in between.
- Cut two strips from the burlap with your scissors: a long one and a short one.
- Use one burlap ribbon strip as a hanger and make a bow with the other one.
- If you have a burlap door hanger, use it instead of the burlap strip.
- Using the safety pin, attach the bow to the wreath and place it on the hanger.
- Place your wreath on your front door.
Image via – Etsy – Shantellys Place – Fall Outdoor Wreaths
Take a look at this fall wreath tutorial featuring nuts!
How to make an fall acorn wreath tutorial.
Looking for Other Fall Wreath Ideas?
No question about it, fall outdoor wreaths are gorgeous. A pip berry wreath can make your home come alive. Take a look through our fall wreath ideas to get ready for the cooler weather and beautiful fall season.