Christmas wreaths are wonderful to use to adorn your door to welcome guests or to decorate your home interiors. Using Christmas bubble ornaments to make such a wreath will add an even more sparkling and festive touch to the wreath and it is easy to make, too. Use this wreath not only for decorating your door, but also to decorate above a mantel or a wall. Hanging it in front of a beautiful mirror will enhance the wreath’s glamorous looks and spread it sparkle into the entire room. Such an ornament wreath is so beautiful that it makes for a perfect gift to bring for the festive season that will be cherished for a long time.
How to Make an Ornament Christmas Wreath
Image via: BHG
Wire hanger, shaped into a circle form or use Craft Wire
50-80 unbreakable bubble ornaments in different sizes (and colors)
Silk ribbon in a color that goes well with the bubble ornaments
How to Make an Ornament Wreath Video:
You can find the link to the video here.
- Unhook the wires at the top of the wire hanger, in order to be able to thread the ornaments onto the wire.
- Take an ornament and remove it’s cup gently, then reattach it by using some hot glue. Repeat for each ornament. This way you make sure that your ornaments will stay on the wreath.
- Now it’s time to thread the ornaments from the caps onto the wire. Just alter between the ornaments, mixing colors and shapes in any way you like. Arrange them while putting the balls onto the wire hanger.
- When all the ornaments are in place, wrap the end of the wire around the hook, like it was at the beginning.
- Make a bow out of the ribbon and tie it around the hook.
Image via: Live Love DIY
You can use a monochromatic color palette for an elegant outcome, or just go festive and use a lot of fun colored ornaments for a colorful Christmas Wreath. It all depends on your taste and the rest of your festive decorations. Make an all red ornament wreath and add a black belt with a buckle across the middle to make a fun Santa wreath, or use old vintage bubbles for a sophisticated look. Add season’s greetings or a woodland creature to the wreath to give it a personality or just leave it as it is. The possibilities are endless, but whatever you’ll decide, this Christmas Wreath will be stunning.
For more Christmas Wreath ideas, click here.