The warmer months are the perfect time to display nautical decor. Whether you are a lover of coastal decorations or you’d like to surprise someone with a summer wreath, nautical-inspired decor can bring back vacation memories. Summer brings with it warm days and bright flowers. We all like to spend time outdoors during summer. If you love the beach and nautical decor, make this nautical wreath and embrace the season uniquely.
How to Make a Wreath with Nautical Decor
Image via: Etsy – Omorfigia Designs… – Nautical Decor Wreath
Nautical Theme Decor Is Perfect For Summer!
Summertime means long days at the beach, barbecues, and lazy weekends. When you go to the beach with your family, you probably end up with seashells, lovely rocks, and small boats bought from nearby shops. Instead of keeping these items in the garage, make a wreath you can use time and again. Hang it wherever you want and show your great love for summer.
Nautical Wreath Supplies
To view the nautical decor wreath video tutorial, see here.
Wreath Making Directions
- Place old newspapers on a flat surface and put your wreath form on top. This ensures the hot glue doesn’t stick to the surface.
- Wrap the fishing net around the wreath form.
- Stick a few seashells to the wreath form using hot glue. Make sure they occupy only one side of the form.
- Roll the deco mesh around the wreath form randomly. Hold it in place with the sisal rope (secure the rope with a knot).
- Add seashells on top of the deco mesh and secure them with glue.
- Place your boat on the undecorated part of the wreath form. Hold it in place with the sisal rope.
- Use the burlap to make a bow and place it beneath the boat.
- Display your wreath.
Make a Nautical Wreath This Summer
“How to make a wreath” is a common question on search engines. Most people have wreath supplies but no know-how. Thankfully, you don’t have to buy a ready-made wreath, you can make your own wreath from scratch. Simply buy a few wreath supplies, get some beach décor, and you’ll be good to go. This wreath is so gorgeous you’ll want to display it long after summer has come and gone.
Want more summer wreath ideas? Take a look at our summer wreath category.