A pom pom wreath is jaw-droppingly cozy, rustic and touchable! They are beautiful and stand out wherever they are placed – whether indoors or out. While everyone has different decorating preferences, nothing feels as good as decorating your home with handmade items. If you love knitting, you’ll enjoy tackling this project because it’s out of your comfort zone. The best part about the wreath is that you can change the pom poms to fit the season and occasion.
How to Make Anthropologie Inspired Pom Pom Wreaths
Image via: Anthropologie – Wool Pom Pom Wreath
Etsy – Simply April888 – Anthropologie Inspired Pom Pom Wreath
Get Simple Pom Pom Wreath Making Supplies
You don’t have to use expensive supplies for your wreath to turn out great. In fact, you may discover that you have most of the supplies in your home. While this craft takes time, the results are totally worth it! You’ll enjoy staring at your wreath every time you pull into your driveway.
Video on How to Make Textured Pom Pom Wreaths
Pom Pom Wreath Video link is here.
Wreath Making Supplies:
- Decide on which size pom poms you’d like to make. For a varying sized pom poms we recommend this helpful device. For extra large pom poms try this one.
- Wrap the yarn around both arms of the pom pom maker till they are full.
- Close the pom pom maker and use the scissors to cut the upper middle section of the yarn in the arms.
- Tie two strings around the middle part of the pom pom maker and roll the device around to secure the strings.
- Make a double knot to secure the yarn strings. Leave a long tail.
- If you want to alternate the size of the pom poms, use pom pom makers of different sizes.
- Using the strings, tie the pom poms to the wreath and secure them in place with the glue gun.
- Fill in the gaps with the smaller pom poms and secure with glue.
- Display your wreath.
Pom Pom Wreaths Make Great Door Wreaths!
While many wreaths can brighten up a front door, pom pom wreaths have no comparison. They not only liven up your home, they offer lasting beauty. A pom pom wreath can decorate your home for as long as you want it to.
If you are always looking for ways to make your home beautiful, this is a great project to try. Be different and use a décor object other homeowners rarely use. Once your friends and neighbors see how beautiful your pom pom wreath is, they will start asking you for directions.
Which colors will you use for your pom pom wreath? For more all occasion wreaths tutorials visit here.