Fall is perfect for bringing rustic decor into your interiors. Everything about fall season – the weather, ambiance, and nature – is the ultimate craft-making mood setter. Every time you bundle into a warm sweater and sip into your pumpkin spice latte, you probably draw inspiration for a new craft project! Making a rustic decor wreath can be your best tribute to the fall season because not only the wreath screams “FALL” but also the items are readily available – either in your fall garden or a walk in the woods.
Fall Decorations: How to Make a Rustic Decor Wreath
Image via: Etsy – Rustic Fall Wreath – Iva Jade Designs
The fall season is the perfect time to start collecting supplies for wreath making, and to start a fun and easy DIY rustic decor wreath. Follow the tutorial and prepare your porch to welcome the beautiful and versatile season.
Rustic Decor Wreath Making Supplies:
Two or three types of artificial flowers (various colors)
Rustic Decor Wreath Directions:
- Wrap the wired sisal vine loosely around the wreath to give it a more natural and rustic look.
- Apply hot glue to the back of the pinecones and attach them to one-fourth part of the wreath.
- Now, arrange the artificial flowers the way you want in between the pinecones and secure with either floral wire or hot glue. Remember to trim the stems of the flowers to one inch as it makes them easier to arrange.
- Make two double-loop bows with the linen burlap ribbon and tie them with floral wire. Attach the bows to both the ends of the decorations with hot glue. Burlap ribbon will complete the look by adding a bit of elegance and more rustic vibe to the wreath.
- Hang the wreath on the front door or somewhere else you find suitable.
Image via: Etsy – Dazzlement – How to Make a Rustic Decor Fall Wreath
Wreath Materials for Fall Decorations
The fun thing about making fall wreaths is that you don’t have to buy fancy materials to decorate them. You can forage plenty of beautiful and cute items from nature. Think of dried flowers, pinecones, twigs, and acorns – all of these items are easily available in this season.
Image via: Etsy – Fall Wreaths Decorations – Dazzlement
Autumn offers you more treasures such as pumpkins, gourds, nigella pods, canella berries, rich blooms, nuts, cornhusks, and much more. You just need to trim them and tuck them into your wreaths. The wide variety of fall produce makes it easier to inspire scores of wreath ideas and add some seasonal charm to your front door.
Ideas for Fall Wreaths with Rustic Decor
Rustic fall decor has an added charm to it to make any place more inviting and cozier. If you are looking for more ideas for fall wreath with rustic decor, Shelterness can be your source of inspiration! It comes with 10 creative ideas of burlap fall wreaths that will bring the seasonal charm into your home paired up with a strong country vibe.
For more fall wreath tutorials visit our archives.
Leave a Reply